Tuesday 18 August 2015

First visit to Cambridge

 
So earlier in the year I visited Cambridge for the first time.
The funny thing about that is the fact I don't live all that far away from it - yet I had never been!
It is the most gorgeous looking city (I think anyway) and I really hope to go back there soon!
The amount of really old grand architecture there was great, everywhere there were great photo opportunities.
I didn't upload these at the time mainly because my blog didn't exist then! (Its still an infant!) I'm uploading them now however and wondering what dates to choose for my next visit!
I hope you enjoy looking at these photos although you'll probably feel the same as me, in the fact I'm jealous that these were taken early spring and its now nearly the end of summer...
 
Jasmine X
(All images are mine)
 
 
Above was a little old-fashioned pub we stopped in.
 


5 comments:

  1. beautiful pics
    http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambridge looks great !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/08/amusment-park.html#more

    ReplyDelete