Thursday 9 April 2015

70's Suede

 
 So todays post is all about simple 70's hippie chic. This was my outfit for today, its actually quite sunny at the moment in the UK ... how unusual! It was an excuse to wear my new floppy felt hat, suede heels and crop top.
Suede is having a big moment right now, I am in love with my new heels in caramel. They weren't very expensive even though they are real suede which is an added bonus. My bag I have had for years its also suede with fringing by Claudia Canova, I love it! On top of my hat I have added a flower headband which works perfectly in giving a hippie vibe to the piece. Any flower headband would work.
Think 70's clothes and a 'don't care' hippie attitude and it'll work for this season!
Jasmine X
(all images are mine)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment