Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bracelet stack!


 
 My first post! Hello, my name is Jasmine and I am the Tall girl! I hope you enjoy viewing my blog and thank you for being here.
So lets begin, my post today is covering two recent trends featuring for S/S 2015 which are the 70's revival and Boho luxe. One of the easiest ways I've found to accommodate both of these is to layer up a whole stack of bracelets paired with a white top and bright blue jeans.
I love stacking bracelets and its been an obsession of mine for years, I just love the simplicity of 'chucking' on any bracelets. And believe me it doesn't matter which you choose! The look is so disorganised but looks so elegant and sophisticated all at the same time, especially when paired with gemstone rings.
The bracelets displayed here are from various sources, my handchain was from New Look (UK) a regular choice for high street buys, however some came purely by luck. I bought a couple of them at a Spanish market, (they are fantastic for this) and some on holidays. One of my favourite however is my amber coloured corded bracelet which apparently gives courage - therefore an added bonus.
So there you have it, go start your treasure hunting and remember stack em' high!
Jasmine X
(images are mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment